The Guardian Running light is a rugged, versatile running light that comes with an adjustable elastic armband, locking belt clip and battery. At less than an ounce, this versatile safety light is waterproof to 300 feet, can be seen at up to 3 miles or 5km, and will strobe for over 240 hours on a single battery. Simply flip over the battery to change from flashing to steady-on. The low cost CR2032 batteries are available almost everywhere.
The Guardian Running Light comes standard with battery, locking belt clip and adjustable elastic armband.
The Guardian base and lens are extremely high impact resistant and the ultra bright LED is rated for over 100,000 hours. The Guardian is waterproof to a depth of 300 feet (90 meters) and will work flawlessly in conditions from -40 to 122 0 F (-40 -50 0 C). A variety of handy options are available that can be used to attach The Guardian to almost anything.
- Visibility: Omnidirectional. Visible up to 3 miles
- Dual function: Flashing and steady on modes
- Size: 1 5/8" x 1 3/8 x 1"
- Weight: 0.7 ozs. with battery and clip (20 grams)
- LED life: 100,000 hours
- Battery life: Steady-On: 100 hrs, Flashing: 250 hrs
- Battery type: 2 x CR-2032
- Emergency locator beacon
- Personal ID Marker Light (be seen by others)
- Child / Pet locator beacon
- Camping / Outdoors light
- Hunting light for marking game, trails & blinds
- Walking & Jogging positive ID light
- Home / Office Power Outages light & signal beacon
- Auto Breakdown light & signal beacon