Brooks Running Women's Lite Shelter Device NightLife Jacket IV. An indispensable companion for running, walking, and travel. Easy to pack and stash, the new Lite Shelter Device Jacket IV brings loads of style to this windproof and water-resistant jacket. Clever features like covered mesh underarm panels, and pack-in-pocket capabilities, make this a versatile piece a runner’s favorite. The slimmer waist and ruching and pleating give this outer piece a fast and fierce look. Great styling and soft light weight fabric combine to make you more comfortable and visible on your runs after dark.
- Windproof and water-resistant shell
- Weighs just 3.1 ounces (medium)
- Two side zip pockets with internal envelope pocket
- Packs into its own pocket, complete with clip
- Back Ruching and back pleats
- Easy-cinch hood
- Inner storm guard with zipper garage
- Reflective front zipper
Fabric: Main body: Lite Shelter Device (100% polyester ripstop with DWR)
Need help with sizing? Go to Brooks size chart.