Moisture management is a key element of running success. This technically advanced short has a full-coverage split helps you save heartbeats with moisture-control technology in the shell and liner. Moisture is quickly moved away from the skin for fast evaporation, resulting in thermal balance, increased running efficiency, and a run that feels great.
- Element (100% lightweight microfiber polyester) moves moisture and dries quickly for maintenance of thermal equilibrium, while minimizing friction to prevent chafing
- Stretch-woven outer shell offers great range-of-motion
- Inner liner rapidly moves moisture from skin to provide dry comfort
- Dual rear-holster pockets store essentials
- Flat, braided, elasticized Brooks draw cord ensures a secure fit
- Anatomically shaped for a fit that that moves with the woman runner in motion
- 3.5" inseam
This item is no longer available to restock.