Nebo O2 Beam 420 Lumen Flashlight. The O2 Beam™ is an inch flashlight that features a high-power LED beam, producing 420 lumens pure light. Nebo's patented O2 Technology™ intensifies the light beam beyond the capabilities of your run-of-the-mill standard 400-lumen light. The O2 Technology™ allows this flashlight to perform on the level of one twice as powerful. Your regular 400-lumen light will illuminate a viewing distance of roughly 250 yards; the O2 Beam™ illuminates up to 500 yards. The convex lens creates a fully focused, highly concentrated beam of light, eliminating any dull or dark spots that you get with traditional light bulbs.
The O2 has 5 lighting modes: 100% (420 lumens,) 50% (210 lumens,) 10% (42 lumens,) beacon mode (420 lumens) and defensive strobe mode (420 lumens.)
The O2 Beam™ has a smart dial so you can easily choose a lighting mode while flashlight is on or off. The anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body has integrated heat sinks to disperse heat when used heavily.
Behind the lens is a glow-in-the-dark component called Lo-Light™. Lo-Light provides a light source that uses no battery power. The Lo-Light™ charges when the flashlight is on and with natural light. The button on the rear is also glow-in-the-dark so you can easily find it. This button will also glow red when the battery is less than 20%.
- Settings – 420 lumens / 200 lumens / 85 lumens / Beacon / Defensive Strobe
- Run Time
- 100% - 20 Hours / Viewing Distance 500 meters
- 50% - 55 Hours / Viewing Distance 240 meters
- 10% - 100 Hours / Viewing Distance 60 meters
- Beacon - 200 Hours / Viewing Distance 500 meters
- Defensive Strobe - 70 Hours / Viewing Distance 500 meters
- Length – 8”
- Head Diameter – 2.25”
- Barrel Diameter – 1.5”
- Weight – 1.05 lbs.
- Batteries – 4 AA batteries (included)
- One high-power LED outputs 420 lumens of light (Bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
- Smart Select Dial changes light modes with ease
- 4x adjustable zoom changes the light beam from flood light to spot light
- O2 technology intensifies the light beam to produce results beyond the capabilities of a standard 400 lumen light
- Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum water-resistant body design
- Aggressive self-defense face
- Rear glow-in-the-dark button
- LO-LIGHT™ is an internal glow-in-the-dark component located behind the lens to provide a secondary light source, without using any battery life.
- Battery indicator caused the button to glow red when battery life is less than 20%
- Heat-sink bezel design disperses heat from the bezel during extended periods of use
- Carrying case