The Guardian Hunting Series LED Dog Light incorporates a durable base allowing for secure attachment to collars, straps, webbing, molle, belts or a variety of other applications. The unique slot opening can accomodate up to 1.5" in one orientation and 1" in the opposite direction. Ideal for Pet collars, life-jackets, backpacks, etc... and is compatible with all 1" tracking collars as well as the Tracker Flash hunting lights! It also works as a safety beacon that allows you as a hunter to be seen from over a mile away. If you need a marking beacon to assist in game retrieval you can set this up from your shooting position to mark a particular angle or leave it your animal to assist in recovery after you have gone back to retrieve your ATV or pack frame from Camp.
The Guardian base and lens are extremely high impact resistant and the ultra bright LED is rated for over 100,000 hours. The Guardian is waterproof to a depth of 300 feet (90 meters) and will work flawlessly in conditions from -40 to 122 0 F (-40 -50 0 C). This light is extremely versatile and a variety of handy options are available that can be used to attach The Guardian to almost anything.
Click here to view all Adventure Light Accessories.
- Visibility: Omnidirectional. Visible up to 3 miles
- Dual function: Flashing and steady on modes
- Size: 1 5/8" x 1 3/8 x 1"
- Weight: 0.7 ozs. with battery and clip (20 grams)
- LED life: 100,000 hours
- Battery life: Steady-On: 100 hrs, Flashing: 250 hrs
- Battery type: 2 x CR-2032
- Emergency locator beacon
- Personal ID Marker Light (be seen by others)
- Child / Pet locator beacon
- Camping / Outdoors light
- Hunting light for marking game, trails & blinds
- Walking & Jogging positive ID light
- Home / Office Power Outages light & signal beacon
- Auto Breakdown light & signal beacon