Guardian Expedition: The Perfect Outdoor Safety and Signal Light
BULK PRICING does not come in individual packaging.
The Guardian Expedition is rugged, easy to use and can be seen for over 3 Miles. With its dual functionality of flashing and steady modes, the Guardian lasts over 240 hours on a single battery. This is a popular kayak light, and also works great for hiking, camping, running, walking or racing through the woods on a mountain bike. The Guardian is the one light to have when being seen is a must. Waterproof to 300 feet and almost indestructible, with an operating range of -40 to +50C, the Guardian is available several different versions to suit multiple applications. The Guardian Expedition comes standard with CR-2032 battery and locking belt clip.
The Guardian base and lens are extremely high impact resistant and the ultra bright LED is rated for over 100,000 hours. The Guardian is waterproof to a depth of 300 feet (90 meters) and will work flawlessly in conditions from -40 to 122 0 F (-40 -50 0 C). A variety of handy options are available that can be used to attach the Guardian to almost anything. Note: Photo above shows 5 lights you are buying the specific quantity you are purchasing - lights are being sold individually.
NOTE: Bulk does not come in separate plastic wrapping packaging, but they all come in one bulk bag.
Click here to view all Adventure Light Accessories.
- Visibility: Omnidirectional. Visible up to 3 mile. (1.25 Km)
- Dual function: Flashing and steady on modes
- Size: 1 5/8" x 1 3/8 x 1"
- Weight: 0.7 oz with battery and clip (20 grams)
- LED life: 100,000 hours
- Battery life: Steady-On: 100 hrs
- Flashing: 250 hrs
- Battery type: 2 x CR-2032
- Emergency locator beacon
- Personal ID Marker Light (be seen by others)
- Child / Pet locator beacon
- Kayak Light
- Camping / Outdoors light
- Hunting light for marking game, trails & blinds
- Walking & Jogging positive ID light
- Home / Office Power Outages light & signal beacon
- Auto Breakdown light & signal beacon