Helly Hansen Hamm Jacket. For ultimate weather protection, whether you're working or skiiing, this parka is great all by itself or pair it with the compatible Red Lake Zip-In fleece jacket for additional warmth. This is NOT a hi-vis jacket.
- PU coated Helly Tech® Classic, 100% Nylon - 140g
- Lining 100% Nylon - mesh in upper body
- Light fleece chin-guard - 215g
- Helly Tech® – waterproof/breathable
- Drawstring collar adjustment
- Concealed hood in collar with button-out option
- Velcro adjustment on hood
- Light fleece collar lining
- 2-way front zipper under stormflap with Velcro closure
- 2 hand pocket with zip closure
- Map pocket under storm flap
- 1 chest pocket with zip closure
- click-on loops for additional accessories under flaps
- Drawcord adjustment in waist
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro sleeve adjustment
- Drawcord adjustment at bottom hem
- Option for use with fleece/therm zip-in of styles 72065, 74005, 72370 and 73374
Need help with sizing? Go to Helly Hansen size chart.
NOTE: Continental USA Shipping Only
One year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.